Marketing's primary goal directly and indirectly is to generate qualified leads that turn into buyers, otherwise it is a wasted investment. Through our Value Forward Marketing® program, we offer the following services:
- Lead generation program development
- Sales Value Proposition Development
- Message development and positioning
- Change management strategies
- Strategic marketing plan creation
- Business partner development and reseller channel evaluation
- International expansion into the United States
Additionally, we offer Value Forward Marketing® workshops on:
- How to develop a marketing plan that generates a return on investment
- How to increase marketing lead generation though a trust based engagement and thought leadership approach
- How to increase your tradeshow success and increase qualified lead generation
Accelerating business growth faster in today's economy is a key success driver. Through our approaches, we provide IT team's action step blueprint programs focused on timely execution. By collaborating with senior executive team members and CEOs, Value Forward offers custom solutions and industry best practice advisement services to help technology, software and professional firms build a distinct, sustainable competitive advantage that increases their performance.
Our consulting, training and implementation programs provide management insights to help you transform your business.
At the Value Forward Group, we know that revenue capture is a company responsibility, so we integrate multiple departments together simultaneously to transform your entire businesses into an asset that is holistically successful and fixated on revenue capture.
The Value Forward revenue capture model focuses on the integration of sales and marketing as a holistic process where all departments work together in tandem. Revenue capture only succeeds when all IT departments work in tandem focused on achieving corporate objectives. In today's economy, marketing is a line position that must generate revenue.
Our marketing services include:
- Go–To-Market Business Strategy Development
- New IT product and service launches
- High tech marketing brand and message development
- Sales and marketing team alignment
- Thought leadership positioning and implementation
- Marketing plan development that generates a return on investment
- Marketing lead generation through a trust-based engagement approach
Marketing Plan Development
Many companies and marketing departments pull their business value behind them by using antiquated marketing theorems based on their need to spend budgeted marketing money, create visually appealing direct mail, build brand images for investment analysts, create brochures that make them feel good and design Internet Websites that generate no qualified inbound leads. Further, many of these companies simply do not have a marketing plan in place so marketing efforts do not accomplish all that they could.
Where is the marketing ROI?
All prospects are buyers at some time. Their buying cycle might be two minutes, two days, two weeks or two years—but at some point, if your targeted buyers are exposed to your product or service market gap, where demand is greater than supply, they will buy. Having a solid marketing plan will help your team capture leads at various points in the buying cycle.
Our team will show you how to develop and implement a strategic and tactical IT marketing plan to generate sales leads, position your firm, and calculate your marketing budgets. Your team will discover how to calculate marketing ROI, develop a marketing scorecard, use PR, and much more.
About Value Forward Group
The Value Forward Group is a management consulting and coaching firm that offers high tech companies both domestically and internationally, business success solutions and advisement that is scalable and replicable and that helps increase marketing return on investment.
For more information, please contact us at (770) 632-7647 or complete the request below and one of our consultants will give you a call shortly.