Our sales team learning (not just training) approach is designed to help you and your team “become peers in the boardroom, instead of vendors waiting in the hallway®.” Through specific copyrighted Value Forward® techniques, methods and messaging models, we teach your team how to put your business value in front of them, so prospects see your company as a strategic advisor and take action steps to buy — creating a go-to-market plan that is scalable.
Sales Training Programs That Cover All Steps in Your Sales Process
Our engagements are custom fitted based on your needs and are offered in 1-day, 2-day and annual retainer options based on your team’s needs and your corporate objectives.
Through our approach, we teach…
- How to assess prospects’ buyer drivers to induce them to take an appointment
- How to cold call management (phone, email, LinkedIn, social networks), set up appointments and create value that prospects believe
- How to hold your 1st appointment with a management buyer to assess their needs and qualify them on the spot
- How to give an executive briefing, white board presentation or webinar that communicates your value and induces a prospect to buy
- How to manage competitors before they manage you
- Time Management Strategies That increase sales team members productivity
* Key account and target account sales development and how to set up a pursuit sales team
- How to use storytelling as an advanced selling tool and build value communication that makes the buyer listen
- How to negotiate with C-level executives and close more deals
- How to hire, motivate and lead IT salespeople and manage them by detailed metrics