Are you having a hard time finding good sales candidates?
If so, attend my free 1-hour webinar on Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time!
In today’s tight labor market, finding IT salespeople who can hit their sales quota is often a guessing game. Many technology candidates say they are a “hunters” but in fact, most are “farmers” pretending to be hunters.
Fully-loaded costs of an IT salesperson can be up to $200K per year or more counting travel and expenses. Those who miss their sales quota can cost you up to $100,000 a month in lost opportunity.
How do you find technology salespeople in today’s market who sell on a consistent basis, hit their sales quota and pay for themselves.
You will learn…
- The 8 most common types of technology salespeople and which ones fit your company based on its current business model
- The #1 way to find great IT salespeople that 99% of technology companies fail to use
- Ten questions you need to ask every IT salesperson to determine if they will hit their sales quota
- How to calculate technology sales quotas accurately using a mathematical model
- The one thing you need to ask every final candidate to do before you give them a written job offer
Don’t miss this workshop! Over the last 19 years, we have trained thousands of management and sales executives our techniques on how to launch, package, market and sell their technology products and services!